Two Friends In The Desert - Moral Telling Story

Greetings to my brothers and sisters, Today's topic of the blog is different. Today I will tell you the moral telling story of two friends, Ram and Shyam.


Once two friends, Ram and Shyam were walking in the desert. Then suddenly there was an argument between the two about something. Because of which ram slapped Shyam. Shyam felt very sad when he was slapped.


He wrote on the sand with a sad heart, My best friend slapped me today. After walking some distance, They found of a pond of water. Both went to that pond to drink water. It was very slippery near the pond. Shyam slipped from him and fell into the pond.



Ram immediately saved Shyam from drowning in the pond. Shyam wrote on the stone of this time, Today my bestfriend saved my life.



Ram said to Shyam, When I slapped you, You wrote this thing on the sand and When I saved your life, Why did you write this thing on a stone ? Shyam replied to Ram and said, When someone hurts us, or troubles us it should always be written on the sand. So that the wind of forgiveness erases that mistake forever and when someone does good to you, You should write it on such a stone so that no gust of wrong wind can erase it.

 The lesson we learn from this story,

That a person should always focus on the positive things in his life. Those who care for us, They are angry with us, they are angry but even in times of trouble, they stand at the forefront to help us. So focus on the positive things of the people around you. 


I hope you learned something from this blog, see you guys in the next blog.


Thanks for reading,
Jariya Armaan

No comments

Powered by Blogger.