Gaming Addiction - One of the problem of today's youth.

Over 2 billion people play video games worldwide, and the market for video games was estimated to be a $90 billion industry in America in 2020. The average gamer plays for about 6 hours every week. For most players of all ages, playing video games is a fun pastime: a way to relax, connect with friends, and enjoy a challenge. Unfortunately, for some players, a video game hobby can escalate into an addictive disorder which takes over their lives.


As we already know, we get addicted to those things which give us dopamine. Games which are very interesting or can be played with friends are very entertaining and addictive. Games that gives instant reward makes the game more addictive and relaxing.


It is very important to know about gaming addiction, that's why our today's blog is on this topic.


I will share my personal experience on gaming addiction, what  I did to overcome the gaming addiction?.How my life was changed after leaving the addiction of playing games.





I like playing games, In past I used to play games for  hours and hours of my day. Sometimes I played till late night. I have experience of 3 years in E-sports. I was so much addicted to playing games. When my parents took the  device away from me I become very angry and frustrated,
In mid-game if the internet goes off I used to smash things....


So the question is  How did I overcome my gaming addiction and how my life changed for good after quitting it.



One day, I realised why I am playing this games and wasting my precious time on it?. One day my father told me that this games will not help me in future. I thought so much that night and I finally came to the decision that I will leave E-sports and stop playing games too much. As I was in 10th, I started focusing on my studies.


I am not saying that we should not play games, as games are made for relaxing, entertainment and for fun purpose. We should play games in particular time. And should not get addicted to it. We should give value to our time and should not waste our precious time. How my life got changed ?


My life was completely changed after I stop playing games too much. Now I built many good habits that is making me stronger physically and mentally, habits such as doing exercises , reading books , writing blogs and many more... So this is how my life got changed after leaving gaming addiction.


I hope, you learned how to overcome gaming addiction and In the end of this blog, I pray to God that you live longer , you and your family stay healthy and blessed.
Stay safe,take care of yourself and keep growing in life with Parivartan.

See you guys in next blog.

Thanks for reading 
Jariya Armaan 






No comments

Powered by Blogger.