Step Back

Once in a forest an elephant was going towards it's heard then he found a pig soaked in mud .

Seeing the pig, he backed away so that the pig can come out first. Pig went to its friends and said that I am so powerful that even an elephant backed away after seeing me.

Hearing this , all the animals of the forest asked the elephant, is it true that you were scared of that pig?

The elephant told everyone that I could kill that pig with only one leg , but that pig was completely covered in mud.

If I hit him, my legs would get dirty. So to save myself from the mess , I retreated that's why you also sometimes find yourself with wrong things.

To avoid the wrong people , 
One has to step back .


I hope you got something from this blog.
Keep growing and keep smiling see you guys in next blog...


Thanks for reading
Jariya Armaan

No comments

Powered by Blogger.